[alt-photo] Re: Woodburytype Press was:RE: Re: Dichromated Gelatin Formula

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Mon Sep 24 09:44:46 GMT 2012

Hi Kees,

Thanks for digging up the original post..2000..12 years ago, time flies..perhaps that is a kind of cycle every 12 years or so somebody wants to revive the Woodbury process (which is very beautiful indeed!)

I do remember that 2 dutch guys (Jan van Dijk and Willem De Zoete (?) were busy trying to get is working, but I never saw results nor heard of success, but that was even longer ago around the very first APIS meeting in Bath..

Best,

Cor