[alt-photo] Re: Mailman got the job done

Loris Medici mail at loris.medici.name
Tue Feb 26 13:59:11 GMT 2013

Hi all,

Christina's wonderful book arrived today. This is absolutely GREAT
work Christina, there's an incredible amount of information and
wonderful images in the book (in many styles / from many photographers
- which makes it even more delightful) and I also liked much the
organisation of the and layout very much. It's a real gem. Thank you
very much again, for the HARD work and LOVE (this is definitely a work
of love!) you gave to this book. It's a most precious resource both in
practical and historical sense and I'm very proud and grateful you
gave me a chance to make a small part in it, along with many great
fellows from the community. This book will be my #1 recommendation for
people interested in alt-processes around me.

Best regards,
Loris.