[alt-photo] Re: Mailman got the job done

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 15:12:41 GMT 2013

Wow, Loris, almost 3 weeks to get to Istanbul...thanks for the praise. I love your work in there. I only wish I had had enough $$$ and time to include everyone on the alt list in the book, but with 500-600 members that would have been a bit much. However, my mind is churning on ways to accomplish that feat now that I am done with GP.

I communicated this week with Judy Seigel's daughter who wondered if there was ever an alt list group that met in NY, perhaps at her house? Anyone?

Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
christinaZanderson.com