[alt-photo] Re: Mailman got the job done

C.Breukel at lumc.nl C.Breukel at lumc.nl
Tue Feb 26 15:39:19 GMT 2013

> I communicated this week with Judy Seigel's daughter who wondered if
> there was ever an alt list group that met in NY, perhaps at her house?
> Anyone?
>
> Chris

Hi Chris,

Perhaps redundant, but I enjoyed her hospitality twice when visiting NY, and off course we discussed mostly (but not exclusively..;-)..) Alternative Photography approaches. And I know of at least two persons who stayed at here place as well. But I guess that is not the answer to your question.

Do you know how Judy is currently doing?

Best,

Cor