[alt-photo] Re: Curve creation

Globe Trotteur unglobetrotteur at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 10 18:34:46 GMT 2013

John, what do you mean you could not import the test image? Let me know and I can surely help you.

I am working on a new version of squeeze but it is taking me longer than I expected.

Squeeze now will change the optimal dpi for HP printers to 300 instead of 360 for Epson.

Pierre-Olivier

Sent from Windows Mail