[Alt-photo] Re: Looking for alternative processes workshops inGermany/Europe

Mineo Cato kaccas at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:26:58 UTC 2013

Hi Omer, In berlin there is Dave Puntel who runs workshops for
collodion(ambtp/neg)/salt-prints/albumen-prints.
http://www.centralvalleyproject.com/
Dave studied under Osterman in the US. He knows well and teaches you
well in a tiny but beautiful studio in the best area of Berlin.
he runs workshops periodically but does a thorough session privately also.
good luck.
Oh, He is from the US, very fluent in english ;)
Mineo