[Alt-photo] Re: HELP WITH DOWNLOAD AND FWD? Christina or Diane?

Christina Anderson christinazanderson at gmail.com
Sun Sep 22 15:22:52 UTC 2013

Bob,
Ah, the old search for the needle in a haystack, or at best a wonderful treasure hunt. That was my favorite part of researching alt was coming upon new sources.

I cannot download it; it says no e-book available. It looks like you might be able to read it on google books and you could take screen shots which is what I ended up doing for non-downloadable texts. It also looks like only one page references "uranotype."

However, when I google "uranotype" on books.google.com I do get some hits and some books that I can download, which you probably already have.

I got most of my books through abebooks.com. For instance, when I search "uranotype" on abe, I get this:

http://www.abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?kn=uranotype&sts=t

and one is only $10.

May not be the answer you are looking for but it is a start.

I also got all of my BJP microfilms and other books via Worldcat.org sent to my university library at their expense, which is a really sweet deal.

Chris
Christina Z. Anderson
http://christinaZanderson.com/