[Alt-photo] Re: GUM: problematic yellow?

Luciano Teghillo luciano at lucianoteghillo.com
Thu Feb 6 10:03:59 UTC 2014

Hi Alberto,

I am resending this reply as it seems it did not go through.

So by looking at your modified jpg files, it looks like the magenta printing
time is 1.30 minutes (which I think also the color test shows), the blue
printing time is 3 minutes even if in the color test I would say 2 minutes
is good.

So I am confused. What is the best way to evaluate this printing time tests?

Luciano

PS. thanks for the files I downloaded them.