Re: The Silverprint Catalogue

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Wed, 3 Jan 96 22:51 GMT

Silverprint has been mentioned many times on this list - not least by me and
I can confirm most of what Judy says. Without going too far into irrelevant
history, it and it's predecessor Goldfinger have played a large part in
promoting fine photography (and supplying the necessities) in this country
since some time in the 1970's, before which the term archival was virtually
unknown here.

Of course they do mail order. I see no reason why this should not even
extend to our former colonies such as the US of A. But UK prices for some
items will shock, and your customs may have some silly regulations.

I think there is a minimum order value of 50 UK pounds for mail order
(except for single bottles of the highly recommended Silverprint liquid
emulsion at 17.75 for 240ml.)