The archive

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Mon, 19 Feb 1996 18:08:41 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 20 Feb 1996, Pollmeier Klaus wrote:
> This list is proceeding so fast and so many mails are coming in, that thinking
> s. th. over for a day or two is almost impossible. Has this always been so?

I'd say much more so since you and Terry and Peter got on!!!

Certainly my own brain has gotten very "lossy" --

> Could anybody please explain to me how to look at the list's archive? Are all
> the mails filed there? (If so I wouldn't dare downloading it, or my harddisk and

write listproc, no subject line, message only

get alt-photo-process archive-9403

Has to be correct to every hyphen or listproc sends it back with a
scolding. That will get you March, 1994, or The Beginning. 9404 is April,
on through 9412, which, obiously is December 1994; then start with 9501,
or January 1995, and continue through 9512 (assuming that's ready -- I
haven't sent for it yet).

There are usually several parts for each month -- but note that if
you send for just one month at a time, relatively easy to receive and
download.

And any of you "newbies" out there who didn't, DO IT! You'll be so glad.

Judy