Re: Positive Test for Platinotype

Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Tue, 30 Apr 1996 00:26:09 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 30 Apr 1996, Bas van Velzen wrote:
> PS. the name "conservation police" was coined by Judy and is not exactly
> what I think my role should be. It was fun while it lasted, at least the
> police bit. Maybe "conservation impromptuist" would be better, any
> suggestions? :-)

Of course I meant *good* police, as in the old days when a favorite
Sunday night radio program was "This Is Your FBI!" And wasn't Nelson
Eddy singing to Jeannette McDonald as a Royal Canadian Mountie? (So I
date myself, but think of it as exotic.)

OK, this is a new age, so a New Age name is called for -- "Conservation
Guru"? "Mr Conservation"? "Brother Paper"? well, inspiration fails. I'll
have to consult with my New Age contacts.....

Judy