Re: Hake and Hair

Steve Avery (stevea@sedal.usyd.edu.AU)
Thu, 16 May 1996 12:26:29 +1000

This mail bounced...

-------------------<begin included message>-------------------

> From: Judy Seigel <jseigel@panix.com>
> To: altphoto <alt-photo-process@cse.unsw.edu.au>
> Date: Tue, 14 May 1996 14:39:52 -0400 (EDT)
> Subject: Re: Hake and Hair

Larry, thanks for hint about the "Elephant" brush (I guess it was
developed for painting elephants). But about 3 times out of 5 I do
succeed in getting the hair with the two-twists-of-heavy-paper method --
twist a little "point" on each. It's a pain, but at least something.

However, elephant brush: Is that for spreading the emulsion, or whisking
smooth? I spread the emulsion with foam, so that's not the problem. If
those brushes are what I picture, they'd be too coarse for the whisking
smooth -- I think.

Judy