Re: Traffic Volume

Steve Avery (stevea@sedal.usyd.edu.AU)
Fri, 17 May 1996 11:37:26 +1000

Greg Ensley wrote:

> Can you please remove myself from your mailing list, I love the
> subject but didn't know it wasnt one combined newsletter like the
> medium format digest. I use this for business and cant sift thru all
> the emails.
> Greg Ensley
> gensley@micron.net

Hi all,
For those not aware (and who don't like wading through my last post),
it is possible to receive this list in digest format. This format groups
together all the posts from the day, rips out most of the headers, and
sends them out once per day.
This is kind of like the MF digest, except it is done by hand (you just
gotta feel for Hamish doing it all those years), and loosely moderated.

To change to digest format, send the message

set alt-photo-process mail digest

to listproc@cse.unsw.edu.au (preferably with a blank subject line). If
you have problems, email me direct and I'll try and help.

cheers
-steve

p.s. Greg, if you still want out, drop me email direct.