Re: Presentation of alt. prints

Luis Nadeau (awef6t@mis.ca)
Tue, 24 Sep 1996 00:44:05 +0300

Dave Morrish wrote:

>I seem to remember a product on the market called Denglas. This was

I brought this up a loooong time ago on this list. I thought that Judy or
some other people had found the current suppliers in the US. The 1994 or
1995 archive should have fairly up-to-date info on the subject. The
spelling might be Denglass.

Luis Nadeau
awef6t@mis.ca
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada