Re: dry pigment for carbon tissue

Michael Sandquist (Roidman@gnn.com)
Mon, 21 Oct 1996 21:45:02

Hi Wayde,

A good source may be a local lapidary supply house, they cary the motor bases
for rock polishers but I still think you could pick up a print tube w/base at
a reduced cost. Check used equip at photo stores ect.

As far as lampblack goes, you can always grind things finer but if it is
already fine enough for you, milling it is still the most efficient way to
mix it all up with no lumps.

Painters usually use a palette knife and their oil medium of choice and mix
an a piece of plate glass.

good luck in your search,

Michael Sandquist