Re: What is Mordancage, Part 2

pontigny (pontigny@cybercomm.nl)
Tue, 12 Nov 1996 02:44:20 +0100

Hello Gretel,

You mentioned the out of print "Glafkides". I have photocopies of the book.
It's a book of 900 pages tightly written in french, but 't's certainly THE
REFERENCE about photographic chemistry. I don't want to sell them or give
them away. But I will be glad to look up the information you want. I don't
know the process you are talking about. So give me all the information that
could help me find out what you want to know.

Bye
argentic

pontigny@cybercomm.nl
http://www.cybercomm.nl/~pontigny/