Re: Quick salt print query

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Wed, 20 Nov 96 18:06 GMT0

Jack

I'd second all Mike says, except that you may get results more easily by
brushing on the silver nitrate solution - and it is certainly a cheaper way to
experiment as you only need to make up small volumes of the silver nitrate
solution. I did all my salt prints this way without any problems.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/