Re: Bromoil Paper

Sil Horwitz ( silh@iag.net)
Thu, 09 January 1997 8:13 PM

At 08:50 AM 970110 +1100, Terry King wrote:
>Bromoilists
>
>Kentmere have made a small test batch of bromoil paper as a trial. It is
>the Document Art emulsion on a smooth base.
>
>I have samples which I am about to test. It is in mat and not quite so
>mat.

>Is there enough demand for them to make another batch ?

I would certainly be interested, but not in a quantity large enough for them
to make a production run! They might check with Luminos here in the US
regarding possibilities, as Luminos is their distributor.

(My first post here for the New Year, so hope 1997 is the best ever!)

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
silh@iag.net