Re: doorskin etc.

Judy Seigel ( jseigel@panix.com)
Sat, 11 January 1997 2:43 PM

Thanks for all the good information. Hope you can tolerate just a couple
more questions --

On Wed, 8 Jan 1997, Patrick & Lynn Hilferty wrote:
> >Also, what do you use for 36" by 40" (or is that really 40 feet?)
> >negatives?
>
> Uh, would you believe drafting vellums that I put through an oversized
> Xerox machine?

Some of us only dream about an oversided zerox machine -- but is that
continuous tone? Or more a random dot effect?

And do you put a cover glass of some kind over it? If that's not 40 feet
I guess you could find a piece of glass that size -- but is contact OK?

(If it's window glass, do you think it could have UV inhibitors in it
making it so slow?)

Thanks again,

Judy