Re: Name suggestion

Peter Marshall ( rsilvers@oise.utoronto.ca)
Tue, 14 January 1997 12:10 PM

To call ourselves "neo-secessionists" would be to ally ourselves with a
particular style in photography rather than suggesting anything about the
processes we use.

All I've read of the discussion so far persuades me that we are best sticking
to 'alternative'.

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/