Re: precoated cyanotype paper

Peter Marshall ( Richard.Morris@brunel.ac.uk)
Tue, 21 January 1997 1:45 AM

Who needs precoated paper?

There are quite a few people who have handcoated cyanotype on a large scale -
I particularly remember some work by Jane Reese which was exposed by numerous
people lying on the paper somewhere just across the Canadian side of the
US/Canada border long ago before she moved to the UK.

You just need photographic studio background paper rolls, a bucket and a yard
brush.

Apologies for any typing errors after a very thorough 'varnishing' this
evening.

> Hi blueprinters!
> Does anybody know a company still making cyanotype paper on an industrial
scale?
> Somebody asked me for large sheets or better rolls. Thanks for any help.
>
> Klaus Pollmeier
> 100561.2417@compuserve.com

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/