Re: Names, names...

Richard Morris ( 101522.2625@compuserve.com)
Tue, 21 January 1997 2:31 AM

On Tue, 21 Jan 97 18:45:04 +1100 Peter Marshall wrote:
> From: er MPetarshall <petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk>
> Date: Tue, an 2197 18:45:04 +1100
> Subject: Re: Names, names...
> To: Multiple recipients of list <alt-photo-process@cse.unsw.edu.au>

> Judy
>
> On your side of the Atlantic you may be able to call kallitype and salt
prints
> non-silver, but over here we know too much!
>
> Peter Marshall
>
> On Fixing Shadows, Dragonfire and elsewhere:
> http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
> Family Pictures & Gay Pride: http://www.dragonfire.net/~gallery/
> and: http://www.speltlib.demon.co.uk/

Salt prints
Who dares to say salt prints are not silver?? Grrr! At least between 10 -
12% silver nitrate solution to a mere 2-3% salt. You might as well say a
bromide print is not silver.
Henry Fox Talbot AKA Richard Morris

----------101522.2625@compuserve.com Tue 21 Jan 4:03 1997
From: kalock@cleo.murdoch.edu.au (Terry King)
Date: Tue, 21 January 1997 4:03 AM
To: Multiple recipients of list
Subject: Spring Meeting/Net Alternative Processes Seminar

Hello.

A number of people have suggested that April 19 is too early for this
meeting.

I could also arrange the meeting for either of the last two weekends in May
or the first weekend in June 1997.

Again we would have the lecture theatre with its facilities.

People would be able to show and explain their work or talk about their
developments in the world of 'alternative' photography.

We would have the Friday afternoon and the whole of Saturday.

On the Sunday we can arrange a trip to Lacock Abbey.

Could people let me know off list if they think that arranging the meeting
for the end of May or early June would mean that now they could come.

Terry King