Re: We are not the alternative

Maxim M. Muir ( crogers@mpx.com.au)
Wed, 22 January 1997 5:26 PM

At 4:09 AM +1100 on 1/23/97, Bill Agee wrote:

> I've been watching this thread for the past several weeks or more...can't
> quite remember how long it's been, but it seems that it has gone on
> forever...I don't think anyone has yet come up with anything better than
> ALTERNATIVE PHOTOGRAPHIC PROCESSES.
>
> Alternatively yours, Bill Agee

Bill-I think I have the definitive one that should put this to bed. How about:

Photographic Printing Processes that require a damn sight more light to
print with than Commercial Silver Gelatine Papers

Has a nice verbose, sardonic ring to it , doesn't it?<g>

Maxim M. Muir
See the "Maximum Monochrome" homepage at:
<http://www.nfinity.com/~mdmuir/>