Re: Books

Peter P. Blank ()
Fri, 24 January 1997 8:17 AM

[apologies for dupes - this message keeps bouncing back to me as undeliverable]

At 01:32 PM 1/24/97 -0500, you wrote:
>The copy of THe Keepers of Light that I once had has vanished without
>a trace. Does anyone know where I could obtain a copy, new or used? I
>am specifically looking for some instructional material about the
>Photogravure process. I remember TKOL having a setion on the subject.
>However if anyone knows of any other Photogravure books I would
>greatly appreciate the info.
>Thanks in advance,
>Sal Mancini

Alt-photo, Sal Mancini

There are numerous dealers in out-of-print photo books, but three I often
use are:

Fred & Elizabeth Pajerski
Literature on Photography
250 W. 24th St., 4GE
New York, NY 10011
(212) 255-6501 [same for FAX]

Andrew Cahan
3000 Blueberry Lane
Chapel Hill, NC 27516
(919)968-0538
http://www.clark.net/pub/cahanbks/
acahan@cahanbooks.com

Kevin Brooks : Books
P.O. Box 151252
San Rafael, CA 94915
sal@www.napc.com (415) 453-2987

Any of the three will no doubt come across a copy of Keepers of Light at
some point in the near future.

Regards,

Peter Blank
Peter P. Blank 102 Cummings Art Bldg.