Bath Was: Re: ennuyeux...

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@mailserv.nbnet.nb.ca)
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 15:52:54 -0400

At 2:21 PM 97/02/21, Terry King wrote:
>Message text written by marc bruhat
>>
>les sujets actuels sont un peu ennuyeux...
>Y a-t-il un rem=E8de?
>marc
><

>Donc, c'est a vous de dire quelquechose interessant !
>
>Voudriez vous venir a la rencontre a Bath ?
>
>I hope people from France and the Netherlands and other non anglophone
>countries will wish to speak.

Terry, I don't have my calendar at hand but you may have picked a date that
conflicts with a lot of other things... Isn't the Bath meeting on the first
week-end in June? This would be at the same time as Bievres' Foire
Internationale de la Photographie (just on the outskirt of Paris), which
normally attracts 100,000 visitors! The main theme this year is, you
guessed it, alt-photo processes where some 50 prints will be produced over
a 24 hour period in a specially modified building (with red windows) by a
variety of processes...

I know of several people from France who would have gone to Bath if it
hadn't been for that.

Also the same weekend, in New York, we have the meeting of the
International Association of Photography Historians...

Luis Nadeau
nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada
http://personal.nbnet.nb.ca/nadeaul/