Re: Transparentizer

Patrick & Lynn Hilferty (philferty@earthlink.net)
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 07:01:05 -0800

I haven't yet had much luck with oversized (36" wide) xerox machines making
transparencies. The vellums worked better. I think it might be the
transparency stock I used, but I haven't yet found out where to find the
proper material. The other consideration is that there may be a UV
inhibiter in the transparency material that would inhibit doing cyanotypes.
That last thought is pure conjecture on my part.

Patrick

At 10:23 AM +0000 2/26/97, Henk Thijs wrote:
>Why not making a XEROX transfer to a transparency sheet? It would be just one
>step further and -nearly- fully transparent. See the posting of Ginger of
>September 26, 1996
>Regards Henk
>
>--
> Henk Thijs tel: +31-(0)43-3661249
> Eurocontrol Maastricht UAC fax: +31-(0)43-3661300
> Horsterweg 11 email: henk.thijs@eurocontrol.be
> NL-6191 RX Beek(l) T h e N e t h e r l a n d s

Patrick Hilferty
Belmont, CA 94002
E-Mail: philferty@earthlink.net
Web Page: http://home.earthlink.net/~philferty/