Re: TMax100 Interpositives?

Jodie Allen (74160.3410@CompuServe.COM)
Tue, 08 Apr 1997 11:33:04 -0400 (EDT)

On 4/7/97, CHPalmer CHPalmer@aol.com wrote:

>I use Kodak TMax100 8"x10" sheet film to make my
>interpositives. It is relatively inexpensive and
>has the advantage of being panchromatic. So, I
>can make interpositives from color film without
>losing information in the red portion of the
>spectrum, as I would if I used one of the
>orthochromatic process films which many use for
>negative enlargement.

Do you make the interpositive using an 8x10 camera with this film or with an
enlarger? If you use an enlarger, how do you manage the exposure times? Do you
mount a shutter on the enlarger stage to allow for short exposure times with the
lamp already warmed up?

- Wayde Allen
(74160.3410@compuserve.com)