Re: French books

Martin Becka (marbecka@club-internet.fr)
Tue, 20 May 1997 21:38:04 +0200 (MET DST)

On Tue, 20 May 1997, Luis Nadeau wrote

>At 9:10 AM +0200 97/05/20, Martin Becka wrote:
>

>>second good source of Photo books (originals, reprints) in Paris is
>>
>>La Chambre Claire, 14 rue Saint-Sulpice, 75006 Paris
>>phone (33) 01 46 34 04 31
>>fax (33) 01 43 29 89 22
>

>I don't find them to be a reliable business though.
>

>Luis Nadeau

I'm surprised to hear this critic, but had never made overseas business
experience with them. I have most sympathy to the Photo Librairie (which is
more sympathic and cheapest), but when you have to search a originals or
reprints books about alt-photo-process in Paris, Chambre Claire is one of
the two specialized library (with Photo Librairie) who you have a chance to
find them.

Martin Becka

Martin Becka
marbecka@club-internet.fr