Re: A call for papers

Art Chakalis (achakali@freenet.columbus.oh.us)
Tue, 13 May 1997 00:59:18 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 9 May 1997, Richard Sullivan wrote:

> I am putting up a Web site for Bostick & Sullivan. My goal is to make this
> the most comprehensive Alt-photo site on Web. Our domain name will be:
> . . . .
> Some of you have very graciously allowed me to put up various papers on
> alt-photo proceeses that I have gleaned from the archives. I am looking for
> more. If you have something written down that you believe would be of use

Dick, Would you have an interest in my process . . . I believe it to be
similar to Fresson. I can forward an e-mail copy my patent as well as
several (actually quite a few) scanned images. Any interest?

In addition, I am putting together a presentation for Bath. I'm
photographing the process steps using slides as well as a digital camera
(svga format). This may become to much material for you web site . . . ?

Will you be at Bath?

Sincerely, Art

Art Chakalis
Columbus, Ohio, USA