Re: pigment prints again (tangent)

Patrick & Lynn Hilferty (philferty@earthlink.net)
Mon, 26 May 1997 15:45:02 -0800

Charles,

When I was a grad at San Jose State University in 1995, a visiting lecturer
in ceramics told me about someone in Santa Cruz who took and fired a
continuous tone photo tissue of some kind onto a ceramic tile, and had
brought the result in to show off. Was that done through you?

Patrick

At 10:41 -0800 5/26/97, Charles Berger wrote:
>Still the best kept secret in photography: UltraStable makes and
>supplies non-toxic, presentized pigment films and gelatin coated
>transfer papers for monochrome and full color pigment transfer prints.
>See the WebSite for process info: http://www.ultrastable.com
>
>Charles Berger

Patrick Hilferty
Belmont, CA 94002