Bath: Alternative Processes International Symposium

Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.compulink.co.uk)
Sun, 8 Jun 97 21:00 BST-1

No doubt there will be more information about this appearing shortly when
people get back home and have had time to recover from the heat!

Although I was only able to attend one out of the three days this was
extremely worthwhile so far as I was concerned. It appeared to be a very
successful event - and I'd like to thank Terry King for all the work he put
into making it happen.

And all the others involved of course - great to see so much good work going
on in alternative processes, much of it (and some of the best) new to me. And
having picked up a few hints and ideas here and there I may even get down to
work making prints again!

Peter Marshall

On Fixing Shadows and elsewhere:
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~ds8s/
Family Pictures, German Indications, London demonstrations &
The Buildings of London etc: http://www.spelthorne.ac.uk/pm/