Re: style (was stylus)

Michael Coslo (mjc5@psu.edu)
Mon, 02 Jun 1997 19:41:39 -0400

At 12:46 PM 6/1/97 -0300, you wrote:

>The first American on this list who sees the light. Do you hold a PhD in
>political science or are you just another career diplomat?
>
>Luis
>P.S. Said in jest

Nope, but from having to make decisions as the executive officer in a
sports organization, (and I can tell you that we Yanks seem to take that
more serious than our politics) you have to become exquisitely sensitive to
how people differ in their viewpoint. The amount of liability insurance you
have to carry is staggering. In any given case someone has to lose.

So although it is best to try to stay as neutral as possible, in all
likelyhood, someone's not going to be happy. And I think that (wisdom?) can
be transferred to the world at large.

But to change this to a more relevant topic (as far as alt. photo is
concerned), I have finally read your "Gum Dichromate and other Carbon
Processes" book. A wonderful book. Thank you!

- Mike -