Re: Style and Dennis AND NOW PAUL

Alexis (alexis@sirius.com)
Tue, 03 Jun 1997 14:42:11 -0700

>At 05:27 AM 6/3/97 -0700, you wrote:
>>Alexis wrote:
>>>
>>> I, a silver printer by trade, subscribed to this list to learn about, among
>>> other things, pigment prints,

snip

>>> alexis
>>

>>Thank you, Thank you, thank you, thank you!
>>
>>Prejudice in the name of fighting prejudice is still just that.
>
>Maybe you should reread het post, Dwight. There's clear anyi-American
>sentiment in her diatribe. We have over a quarter billion people her and
>when you lump them all into one mold as Alexis does, that's prejudice. So
>before you give accolades to Alexis, you should look a little more closely
>at what she says.
>
>Paul

i was waiting for someone to do this and Paul just proved an underlying
point to my post. MY DEAR SIR, not only am I an AMERICAN, I am also a
MAN!!!
you have sunk further into this "prejudice" than my post could ever have,
if it could have at all coming from an american who lives here and can see
thru the BS, unlike you seem to be able to do.

alexis