Re: Luminosity and ease of making carbon prints.

Wayde Allen (allen@boulder.nist.gov)
Wed, 11 Jun 1997 11:23:31 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 11 Jun 1997, Galina Manikova wrote:

> I am starting a new project with photos on alluminium - any suggestions ? I
> have a few ideas of my own, but will inform the list after I am done with
> them by the end of july.

I would imagine that you could make a carbon print on aluminum. I have
also wanted to try anodizing a plate and sensitizing the oxide layer. A
company called Metalphoto does this commercially, but I've wondered about
using some of the alt-processes. I have tried anodizing small pieces of
aluminum, that part is pretty easy.

- Wayde
(allen@boulder.nist.gov)