Re: Photo Warehouse

Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 00:23:52 -0700

At 08:58 PM 6/22/97 -0700, Auerbach wrote:
>Hi all,
>
> A number of months ago there were some threads about a california
>company that recut large rolls of asa 125 film, purported to be Ilford
>fp4.
>
>Does anyone have the address and phone number?
>
>They have film available in small up to 20-24 inch size.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Gary Auerbach

I wonder if this could be a reference to Freestyle Photo in Los Angeles.
AFIK, they don't do any slitting but do sell Ilford film under the house
brand "Arista" They also have various graphics arts films and supplies
under the Arista name. They have a web site: www.freestylephoto.com An
e-mail would certainly find out whether they have what you want.
----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com