Photo Warehouse

Robert Newcomb (rnewcomb@athensnet.com)
Mon, 23 Jun 1997 16:26:46 -0400

>Date: Sun, 22 Jun 1997 20:58:52 -0700
>From: Auerbach <auer@azstarnet.com>
>Subject: Photo Warehouse
>To: auer@azstarnet.com
>Cc: alt-photo-list <ALT-PHOTO-PROCESS-L@skyway.usask.ca>
>Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
>
>Hi all,
>
> A number of months ago there were some threads about a california
>company that recut large rolls of asa 125 film, purported to be Ilford
>fp4.
>
>Does anyone have the address and phone number?
>
>They have film available in small up to 20-24 inch size.
>
>Thanks,
>
>Gary Auerbach

Photo Warehouse, 120 Bernoulli Circle, Oxnard, CA. 93030
Toll Free number 800 922-5484
They have many types of film, some of interest are:
Professional Sheet film, ISO 125, panchromatic
Commercial Ortho, Continuous Tone, ISO 80
High Contrast Ortho Litho, ISO 10
Circuit Camera Film, Pan ISO 125, or Ortho ISO 80
Their catalog only lists the Commercial Ortho Continous tone in sizes up to
11x14 but they will cut larger sizes. I have talked with them about this,
and they will do it.
Robert Newcomb
Watkinsville, GA.