Re: Judy

Richard Sullivan (richsul@roadrunner.com)
Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:59:24 -0600

>Me too. George
>
>On Sun, 29 Jun 1997 SCHRAMMR@WLSVAX.WVNET.EDU wrote:
>
>> Fellow list members,
>>
>> We cannot allow Judy to leave the list. Please join me in protest.
>>
>> IF JUDY LEAVES, SO WILL I!
>>
>> Bob Schramm

What the hell! Are we now taking a survey? Lining up troops on sides?

I consider Judy a good friend, but if she wants to leave she should just
*quietly* unsubscribe. I will miss her. I think she should stay. But I do
think she sees devils where there are none.

I must also say that by making her announcement that she is leaving public,
she had to know full well it would start another round of Judy and Terry
mania. I perceive that it's main purpose was to garner support and perhaps
to take some folks with her.

I also think Bob's protest movement is ill advised and quite destructive to
the list in general. We don't need troops lining up on sides right now.
Most folks who leave in my opinion are not supporting one side or the other
but rather are saying "a curse on both your houses." If one's intention is
to kill the list and drive more folks away, this is the way to do it.

I for one get much in value from this list and humbly feel that I have
contributed something of value in return. There are several hundred folks
out there contributing and receiving information. It is as much my list and
their list as it is Terry's or Judy's. I am not voting for Terry. I am not
voting for Judy. How about a vote for sanity.

We will now go through another catharsis. Perhaps when we are done with
Phase IV of whatever it is we are in phases of, we can get back to alt-photo.

Dick Sullivan

Bostick & Sullivan
PO Box 16639, Santa Fe
NM 87506