Re: No.Not Fresson !

Luis Nadeau (nadeaul@nbnet.nb.ca)
Sun, 06 Jul 1997 02:46:17 -0300

At 1:17 AM -0400 97/07/05, FotoDave@aol.com wrote:

>Or is it true that the only thing we can learn about Fresson is that it is
>just a name and any print made by anyone beside the two companies who own it
>is not Fresson? If that is the case, then why are so many people - it seems -
>trying to make or imitate Fresson?

If you had seen a few excellent prints made by that process you would
understand. Forget book reproductions.

>Am I the ONLY ONE on the list who doesn't know what a Fresson print look
>like?

Certainly not. As a matter of fact, I'd say that 9 out of 10 New Yorkers on
this list have never seen the 13 Ortiz Echague Fressons that are owned by
the Museum of Modern Art.

Luis Nadeau
NADEAUL@NBNET.NB.CA
Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada