Richard Barnes

Kerik Kouklis (KOUKLIS_KERIK@aphub.aerojetpd.com)
Wed, 09 Jul 1997 09:12:50 -0700 (PDT)

David wrote:

> I posted some months ago about a show in San Diego which had some
> wonderful platinum/palladium prints, but I couldn't remember the
> photographer. I saw a review recently, and his name is Barnes.

Richard Barnes... Yes, his work is quite interesting. I have one of
his "skeleton" prints. There was an article/interview in the recent
issue of Photo Metro (out of San Francisco) about him. If you want
to see more, he is represented by The Paul Kopeikin Gallery in Los
Angeles (you can find my work there as well...)

Kerik Kouklis
http://members.aol.com/kerik717/