Re: APIS: PHOTOTechniques

Karl P. Koenig (kpkoe@swcp.com)
Fri, 18 Jul 1997 13:20:09 -0600

>On Thu, 17 Jul 1997, Karl P. Koenig wrote:
>
>> The article on APIS will be out soon. I received galleys yesterday. The
>> kick for me is that the magazine will also publish 3 photographs of the
>> meeting in alt. processes along with the article's page and a half. Next
>> issue I guess. Karl Koenig
>>

>Karl, I do not read this magazine normally . . . what month's issue will
>it be in and when does it hit the book stores for sale?
>
>Thanks for the advanced notice. Art
>

>Art Chakalis
>Columbus, Ohio, USA

To answer Art's question. The magazine is published bi monthly so next
issue will be August/September. I think it will be out quite soon as they
were in final layout today. I hope the article on the Bath conference
adequately caught the flavor(s) of APIS. In any event, it conveys my
assessment of it. Karl Koenig