Re: Sizing Paper for Pt/Pd (was Re: The Gum Project)

Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 08:14:43 -0700

I've never tried a "light size" such as Terry uses, I have used palladium
as a "black" printing under gum color coats. In this situation (a full
heavy double coated gelatin size) the palladium requires a flatter neg and
never gets to a good d-max.

tomf2468@pipeline.com (Tom Ferguson)