Re: FP-4

Sil Horwitz (silh@iag.net)
Fri, 08 Aug 1997 15:47:31 -0400

At 11:47 PM 1997/08/07 -0700, Gary wrote:

>Development of the 20x24 film has not been a problem, as far as working
>the trays, simply lack of adequet space to hold (4) 20 x 24 trays
>has been a logistical problem.

Why not do the simple thing and get a developing tube that will hold 16x20
or 20x24 material? Can fit that even into a tiny darkroom (my darkroom is
only 4 x 9 feet, and I have a tube for 16x20 on a motorized stand - no
"logistical problem"!

Since development is by time and temperature, no problem there, either.

(This is for everyone) Has anyone used (or even considered using) the tubes
for processing of alternative materials? Quantities of chemicals required
are minimal, but otherwise, I'd like to know if anyone has tried and has
found them to be unsatisfactory, or satisfactory, as the case may be.

Sil Horwitz, FPSA
Technical Editor, PSA Journal
silh@iag.net