Re: END THE SNOTOGRAPHY THREADS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

George L Smyth (GLSmyth@ari.net)
Tue, 04 Nov 1997 23:08:39 -0500

Bob MAXIE wrote:

> And this endless, pointless chatter has what,
> excactly to do with photography? I just delete
> them now, as I get mail from 34 different lists,
> emails from my personal customers for my
> side business, as well as mail from 12
> supervisors, outside vendors and 16
> corporate divisions. Please think of this; I am
> certain others feel the same way.
>
> Please, do not take offence.
>
> RM

No offense taken, but how long does it take to hit the delete button? I haven't had
time to read those posts and really don't care about gum printing so I just hit the
button and they're gone. Pointless chatter does have meaning, but if not for you
just delete it.

george

P.S. 34 lists? This list and the IR list keep me busy. <g>

--
 Handmade Photographic Images
  http://www2.ari.net/glsmyth/