Re: END THE SNOTOGRAPHY THREADS PLEASE!!!!!!!!

Richard Knoppow (dickburk@ix.netcom.com)
Wed, 05 Nov 1997 23:17:41 -0800

At 10:26 AM 11/5/97 -0600, Elton N. Kaufmann wrote:
>What is, where is the "photohst" list?
>Not that I need another one, just curious.
>The IR and the Alt-photo lists are already saturating me at times and this
>is from mostly just being a spectator - I'm even beginning to think I
>understand some of the ALT discussions.
>
>Elton K.
>

>At 04:39 AM 11/5/97 -0500, you wrote:
>>Message text written by INTERNET:GLSmyth@ari.net
>>> This list and the IR list<
>>
>>My two are this one and photohst. What's the IR list ? And have we
>>established whether there is a good general operative print list yet ?
>>
>>Terry King
>>

>Elton N. Kaufmann, Chairman
>Cycloid Fathom Gallery
><cycloid@cycloid-fathom.com>
>http://www.cycloid-fathom.com/gallery/
>ftp.cycloid-fathom.com/group/
>P. O. Box 8129
>Downers Grove, IL, 60517, USA

Instructions for this and many other lists can be found at:
http://www.rit.edu/~andpph/photolists.html
from which this is copied.

o subscribe to PHOTOHST - History of Photography list send message to:
LISTSERV@ASUVM.INRE.ASU.EDU or LISTSERV@ASUACAD.BITNET
in body of message write only the following material and no more:
SUBSCRIBE PHOTOHST your-name-here
where it says: your-name-here substitute in your real name and send msg.
- emphasis on photo history, related items also welcome esp. w/historic twist

----
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles,Ca.
dickburk@ix.netcom.com