RE: bad taste ;-) ;-)

Patrick & Lynn Hilferty (philferty@earthlink.net)
Thu, 06 Nov 1997 18:05:38 -0800

With due respect, subject lines such as "Snotography" should have been
sufficient warning to all sentient beings.

This is not the big deal that individuals want to make it out to be.

Just another "me, too" post,

Patrick

At 3:32 -0600 11/6/97, Elton N. Kaufmann wrote:
>Maybe it's time for a list message rating system like they have for cinema
>and now TV. I had hoped an electronic list would be more like a much
>frequented book shelf where you can judge by the cover (or in this case the
>Subject field) whether to open it or reshelve (delete) it. Of course I am
>not analogizing to the adult section where the blank brown wrappers say it
>all.

Patrick Hilferty
Belmont, CA 94002
E-Mail:<Mailto:philferty@earthlink.net>
Web Page: http://home.earthlink.net/~philferty/
For voice, fax, data and busy signals: (650) 610-0850