Re: Engineering / Arts

Peter Eddy (petere@bigfoot.com)
Sat, 08 Nov 1997 11:39:28 -0500

I don't think it's the practice of a particular discipline that makes
you an artist, it's how you practice that discipline. Anyone can paint,
photograph, even do simple engineering tasks but only the artist creates
art. Additionally, mastering technical competence in a given area does
not automatically qualify one as an artist.

Peter