Re: photocopier toner and ceramic imaging

Dennis Southwood (dms1@home.com)
Wed, 12 Nov 1997 21:43:48 -0800

Luis Nadeau wrote:

> First of all, instead of trying to possibly electrocute or fry yourself
> getting to the paper half way through the process, couldn't you use some of
> the transfer materials designed to put images on t-shirts? I suspect that
> all of the pigment would transfer nicely.

Now I remember. In his workshop, Les Lawrence talked about decal paper
that is made for copiers and laser printers. The full amount of toner
would be fused to the decal, which should make the fired image much
darker.

--
Dennis M. Southwood
dms1@home.com