Re: Bleaching palladium prints

Wm. J. Clark (wmclark@prairieweb.com)
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 13:32:54 -0700

bob rogers wrote:

> two small comments:
>
> 1) clorox cleanup is a solution of chlorine bleach and lye.
> 2) i think clorox is the only food grade chlorine bleach sold in the USA;
> the store brands have various contaminants. (note: "food grade" does not
> indicate edible!)
>
> bob rogers

Bob, R. Sullivan, et.al. --

Some years ago (before my TV set perished) I recall seeing advertisements
for a laundry-room product which promised "bright-er brights, white-er whites
and plaid-ier plaids". Seems as if that's what we should all be using!
(Although it's possible that only users of Plaid-io platinum printmaking
materials will indeed see an improvement in their plaids. Wink, wink.!)

meanwhile, back to the carbon

Bill Clark
Nebraska, USA