Re: Vacuum easel

DKenn473@aol.com
Tue, 25 Nov 1997 14:12:03 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 97-11-25 09:34:52 EST, bobm@ejv.com writes:

> Has anybody out there had any experience and/or
> adventures trying to build a vacuum easel? If so,
> could you please pass along some construction
> details or things to keep in mind while undertaking
> such a task?
>
> Also, has anyone had any experience building a large-format
> enlarger?
>
> If there is a web site with this info that you know of,
> could someone please pass this information along?
>
> Thanks everyone, for your help..
>
> Bob Mazzullo
> bobm@ejv.com

Bob, the trick here is the rubber mat that keeps the vacume. you can order
then from united office supply in albuquerque NM 505-344-2374. I'm sure
other offset places have them but here is this one's #. alll you need is a
flat pc. of wood with a hole in it for the vacume tube. glass on top and a
vacume pump.