Re: Digital negatives from Epson type ink jet printers.

Ken Carney (kcarney@okla.net)
Wed, 17 Dec 1997 05:33:28 +0000

At 10:13 AM 12/17/1997 -0700, Richard Sullivan wrote:
> It works fine. BUT... when held up to the light there
>is visible scan lines and grittiness in the image. This was similar to the
>results I got with the clear film base stuff that I bought for ink jet
>printers.

Dick: If you don't have it already, be sure to get the new ESC 800 driver
from Epson, with super-microweave, posted latter part of Nov 97 on
epson.com. It transformed mine from a doorstop to something that actually
worked as intended.

--Ken Carney